30 November 2005

Neither snow nor rain my ass...

Happiest of all happy birthday wishes to my pal Scoot! You are the best chica!!


Two Minutes Hate
You know what I love? Mail! I love getting mail...only these days it is mostly bills and junk. No one sends letters anymore. Remember how great it was to get an honest to god hand written letter from someone?

You know what I hate? Mailmen! Wanna know why??
The cock sucker of a mailman dropped off mail in my box (dont I wish) and didnt pick up my mail. He put the new mail right on top. Seriously...the god damn flaggy thing was up even.

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." Most of their appointed rounds is a better term it seems. I am tempted to leave a nasty note for him but you know that will just result in turds on top of my mail.

Damn you Mailman!!

Bird

PS i just decided that if i ever become a super hero, Super Bird or something like that, my nemesis will be The Mailman.

1 comment:

Hugo Winterhalter said...

Poor, poor mailman. Delivers nothing but collection agency notices, junk mail, official opprobruim, catalogs, and I suppose magazines and death notifications. Don't know how they live with themselves.