02 August 2008

OKC...

As you did not read here, but probably already know, the Seattle SuperSonics are no longer.

Officially in Oklahoma City now, the team has yet to decide on a name. Last Monday, the league filled several nicknames with the US Patent and Trademark Office: Barons, Bison, Energy, Marshalls, Thunder and Wind.

Good lord, they dont really intend to call their team the Oklahoma City Wind, do they? What kind of logo do they plan on going with...this guy?


I can just hear it now, "Oklahoma really blows...yukyuk"

I seriously think this could possibly be the worst team name ever. And the Energy? Is OKC a WNBA team or something? Jesus people...

I myself would go for bison if only because bison are neat and it comes with a built in mascot.


Here he says, "I am going to kick your ass Golden State..."


Hopefully we will get a look at names and logos soon...

No comments: