06 July 2006

Blogaholics Anonymous

I think I need to open a Denver Chapter. As if I didnt slack off on this blog enough I now have a new one to rarely post to as well!

Solid...


Check it out at And this is the thing

Honestly, there isnt much there but just wait my pretties....just wait.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so my dream of opening a hockey bar is one step closer. I am now the proud owner of ThePokeCheck.com. Oh yes my friends. The dream is forming. If you are interested in investing in this million dollar idea drop me a line and I can tell you all about my plans. All i am going to say right now is....Bubble Hockey!

Q was making sure that the poke check hadnt been taken and he was given a mess of suggested domains just in case poke check wasnt available. They made me almost wet my pants so i thought i would list some here, for your amusement.

Enjoy...

THEJABCHECK.COM
THENUDGECHECK.COM
THEPOKEFRISK.COM
THEDIGCHECK.COM
THEPOKEEXAMINE.COM
ANUDGECHECK.COM
APOKEASCERTAIN.COM
AJABCHECK.COM

and my favorite
THENUDGEFRISK.COM


Tweet!
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many blogs do you need, yo?

You hardly ever update the first one.