01 October 2007

You've Got To Be Kidding Me?! Or, How San Diego Ruined My Sunday Afternoon

Nice work Chargers, you buncha losers. I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of you to teach the city a lesson.

What's the lesson you ask? Stop losing to the Chiefs at home. I mean seriously. The Chiefs? I think i just puked a little. For those not able to hear my crys of sorrow yesterday afternoon, the Chargers lost and knocked me out of my Survival Pool. I knew i shoulda picked the Colts. Lame.

************
In other sports related news, I am in a bowling league and couldnt be more apathetic. It was kind of sprung upon me (as much as you can spring an 8 month bowling league on someone) and before I had a chance to back out, I was filling out my ABA Sanction card.

I am not a very good bowler but one would think that after 8 months of bowling every monday night from 6:30-9 that I would be like Pete F-ing Webber at the end...



...we can only hope.

***********
My friends are funny. Please Click Here and Participate in Goofy Goodness.

***********
Hockey starts for me on Wednesday Night as the Avs host the Stars for the home opener. Of course Q and non and I will be attending (look for us Way Up High). It should be interesting as the new Reebok Jerserys are literally falling apart at the seams.



Read all about it here

************
Lots of sports today so here's a link in the opposite direction

************
I am out of town starting on thursday and hopefully by wednesday of next week I will have exciting Balloon Fiesta pictures. Oh yes, it's my year baby!


Happy monday...

B

UPDATE
Lord, its only been 10min and i already have two things to update you on (As Q notes, "Nobody has as much time to screw around at work like you do." Honestly, it is more of a public service then anything else...so really I am like a hero)

First....Gross and Funny and Mean

and Second...I think my head just exploded while reading this headline, "Woman gives birth to own grandchildren"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A kitten knocks around a ball of yarn, but what she is really saying is "Motherfucker, you know I can't knit."

That is one foul-mouthed kitten.