28 January 2009

“The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of the people” *

I'm no leader but my damn ear doesnt know any better. My stupid right ear is plugged and has been all day. Maybe I am fending off a cold or something but I have to say---it is extremely annoying.

Everything sounds muffled and pop and crackly...maybe it was the Rice Krispies I put in there this morning.



You having the same problem? Read here

What can you gather from that article? Q is pretty damn smart.

~pops and clicks and whistles~

birdy

*-Woodrow Wilson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When this happens to me, I just pour Peroxide in there twice a day and let it set for a few minutes before rinsing it out with warm water. Seems to work. I also do the "plug your nose and blow" thing.

Bird said...

I have tried the blowing out your ear drums thing to no success. I will check out the peroxide thing though. I bet it sounds neat while you are doing it.