17 May 2006

Goodnight Sweetheart Well It's Time to Go...ba dum ba dum...

I dont really have anything to say except that I cant sleep. I was so tired right after i got home but i watched a movie, did some other stuff, and tried to sleep but alas....nothing.

Sadly, for you readers out there, i have nothing to say either. Work, work is good. There is this crazy guy there who comes in almost every day. I call him Mr. Three Bags. He is on the computer the entire time, except for when he goes to the pay phone. He never puts money in, just pushes the buttons and proceeds to "leave messages" to guys like Ken Salazar. Talks about how, "you better listen to me" and "stop tampering with the internet." Something is about to break wide open it seems and this guy knows all about it. So, watch out everyone and dont say i didnt warn you.

Let see....

My father is coming into town. Lucky for me my brother and his wife and their kids as well as Sklimps and Q will be there to pry the butter knife out of my hand as I leap for his neck. I only have to get through one dinner with him and i plan to just drink a lot. So much that i am at that i love everyone stage. You know, the one right before you call all your ex's and leave drunk messages?

Hmmm....

Why cant i sleep?! Blarg....

How bout some pictures i like? okay...

This is a photo of Mike the Headless Chicken




This is a photo of the book i am reading and the CD in my car right now...





Um, here is the shirt i am wearing as we speak



This is what i am hoping to be doing very very soon...



no wait...i meant this...





Okay...i am off now. Good night to you all!

B

No comments: