10 May 2006

It Puts The Lotion In the Basket

Is that a bulge in your twine or are you just happy to see me?
What is the deal with the Avs? The second highest scoring team in the west is shut out for 6 1/2 periods only to give up three goals on stupid turnovers deep in their own zone?

I dont know, I guess I should be happy since i predicted them to fall apart against Dallas. How much is too much to expect from a team? That's the real question. Can you be happy that the Nuggets won their division, even though there were no other winning teams in the NW and even though they got spanked again in the first round? Can you be happy that the Broncos got to the AFC Championship game and then looked lost? Can you start celebrating since the Rockies are still 7 games above 500? If they still dont make the playoffs but dont come in dead last is that a good thing or just them finally doing what they should have been doing all along, fielding a competitive team?

Good questions that I am not nearly smart enough or stupid enough to answer...

Mano a mano
I was driving home from work this afternoon thinking about my hands. Someone once said to me, "your hands are so soft." I started feeling them up as i was in the car and i didnt think they felt especially soft. it got me to thinking, where are all these rough, cracked and dry handed women at? If my hands are something special because they are soft what the hell is wrong with the rest of the chicas out there. Are they not aware of this thing called lotion? May i recommend Kiss My Face or Burts Bees Milk and Honey Lotion, good stuff.

Sloppy kisses from the bird...

No comments: