13 August 2007

Why Are You So Fowl This Morning...

I am always fowl, thank you for asking. It is my very nature...

Seriously though, somebody has a case of the monday's. Does it mean something that I am grouchy and angry at the beginning of every single week? I believe it does.

I have to learn to get out of this funk. I had a nice weekend; I forced Q to watch Clue which I know he was grateful for. I had some beers so, you cant go wrong there. I tried to pester my brother which is always a good time. I had some free iced-tea and listened to some horrible music. I met a fellow shovel bum who found a way out and seemed interested in helping me out too...really what do I have to complain about?

I am being a whinny bitch and i really must get over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a way out?? Please tell me how.