10 April 2009

Churchy

Tomorrow I think I am going to get up early and go to morning prayer.


...Yep...


Steve McQueen jokes that I will burst into flames the moment I step inside but I think the reports of my blasphemy are greatly exaggerated.

Well, maybe not. But I would like to think that god would want to encourage me to attend morning prayer rather than be such a baby that he would smite me for telling a couple jesus jokes.

Also, i am not going for the prayer as much as I am going to check out the inside for my paper. Certainly, if god did exist, he would understand deadlines and whatnot. He did have that whole 7-days thing weighing him down.

If I feel the slightest tingle of anything (be it god or a burning sensation in my brain [how do I know the difference??]) I will let you know immediately.

~rosaries and eucharists~

birdy

2 comments:

The Happy Cynic said...

Your best post ever. I mean, really, how often do you see the word "smite" in a blog post?

Please take pictures inside the church during Easter Service so we can all see how cool it is.

Don't forget to get a picture of the priest leaning over the pew and whispering, "Put that damn camera away!"

thanks.

The Happy Cynic said...

Well, how was church? Obviously you didn't burst into flames, as I see you have a new post. :)

What was it like? I think we need a post update ...