12 November 2007

Wastin Time

I am going to Austin for work tomorrow and because of that I have some time to kill. You know what that means: Random Posts!!

********
I have been sitting up all day! For those of you not following my back pain story we are at day 12 of me barely being able to stand and sit. Hopefully it will continue to get better and better rather then get better and then worse when I decide to go jump around on a jumpy air castle thingy with a bunch of 7 year olds...

********
Check out the Hi-larious poll question over at 9news.com:

"During the Wyoming/Utah football game, Utah attempted an onside kick while leading 43-0, prompting the Wyoming coach to give Utah the finger. Which coach's actions do you think were more unsportsmanlike?"

That's good times...

********
Is this news? Yeah, I didnt think so.

********
Ouch.

No comments: