28 May 2008

An Open Letter To iTunes...

Look...you don't really know me, and for you to assume that I would like Smash Mouth and Brad Paisley kind of hurts. Also, the Juice Newton thing is an aberration. I mean, that song has a very specific memory you know? Certainly you can understand that. Everyone has a song like that...one that they cherish and at the same time, are embarrassed by.

I can tell you this, if you did know me you wouldn't offer up Jimmy Buffet just because I like Surfer Girl. How do those even relate? You aren't that dense are you, to just plop all "beach music" into one category? And just because I bought that DeVotchKa song from the Little Miss Sunshine Track doesn't mean I enjoy soundtracks and am interested in owning the music from August Rush...it means that 'Til the End of Time' isn't on any other album.

Anyway, thanks...

Your Pal,
Bird

No comments: