15 February 2007

It's Time For Another Episode of America's Favorite New Gameshow...

...Tim Hardaway, Former Heat Guard, Is An Asshole!

Host: Let's welcome our guest, Tim Hardaway!



*applause*

H: Hello Tim, and Welcome to You're An Asshole!

Tim Hardaway: It's great to be here!

H: Awesome! Let's get started!

*applause*

H: Tim, for 100 points, let's say your gay...

TH: "You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known...I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I am homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

H: CONGRATULATIONS! You've just won...

Audience: YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

*applause*

*Cue Cheesy Music*


~~~~~~~~~~


If it makes anyone feel any better Tim later apologized for the remarks saying, "Yes, I regret it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said I hate gay people or anything like that. That was my mistake"

Aww...who can still be mad after something so genuine as that?


~B

No comments: