27 February 2007

Pee-Pee Time

There is a woman somewhere on our floor who's pee, I swear, can break the sound barrier.  Honestly, it is going Mach 1.  It is the Top Gun of pee.
 
The force at which it hits the water is truly stunning!  It comes in spurts and sounds like a machine gun....you know the sound I'm talking about.
 
I dont know who this woman is--hell, I am not even sure if it is a woman--but her pee scares me a little.
 
 
Also, one of the funniest things that I overheard Q say the other day...
"Hey-I dont want to see your baby squirrel..."
 
 

2 comments:

Giggly Bits said...

The pee story truly made me giggle aloud...and I also laughed at how funny I am.

Piece in the middle beast.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, baby squirrels, I just love baby animals... Oh. That's not what you meant. Well then. I think I'll just go.